TERMS AND CONDITIONS HOTEL SONNENBLICK LÜTZ
The terms and conditions accepted by you in the context of a booking regulate the relationship between you and the Hotel Sonnenblick in Lütz. Please read it carefully.
Reservation and payment
- The reservation is finalised when a room has been reserved and confirmed and the deposit amount has been paid on time. The finalisation of the reservation obliges the hotel to fulfill the offer for the duration of the contract. Option dates are binding for both parties. The hotel reserves the right to release the agreed room for rental after the option date. If the deposit has not been paid by the specified date, the hotel has the right to terminate the finalised contract.
- The prices mentioned are applicable at the time the reservation was finalised, except for small necessary deviations and changes.
- Tourist taxes are not included in the price.
- The bill is paid on the day of departure, settled with the deposit.
- The invoice is created by us for each booking and must also be paid for each entire booking.
- It is not possible to split the invoice of a booking per person or per room.
- The hotel room is reserved for our guests from 4 p.m. on the day of arrival until 11 a.m. on the day of departure. If the agreed room is not available for any reason, the hotel is obliged to provide an equivalent room in another hotel in the immediate vicinity.
Cancellation or change
Our guest can waive or change the booking contract before arrival. Deviations from the contract such as cancellation or rebooking must be noted in writing: This can be done by email.
The following conditions apply:
- Up to 30 days before arrival free of charge
- 30% of the deposit within 30 days of arriva
- Within 14 days before arrival 50% of the deposit
- Within 7 days before arrival 100% of the deposit
- Smoking is not permitted inside Hotel Sonnenblick. Smokers may use the terrace and / or the balcony;
- The use of (recreational) drugs, other than prescription drugs, is not permitted. We will inform the police in case of abuse of this rule.
- If our guests are seriously disturbing the order and or peace, or misbehaving in a serious way, the hotel is entitled to remove these people from its premises. Those guests must then leave the premises after paying all costs (including any costs of rooms) incurred.
- If the planned stay is considered to be too dangerous due to unforeseen events such as natural disasters or war, the hotel has the right to terminate the contract.
- All guests must adhere to the house rules of Hotel Sonnenblick. A violation of the house rules gives the hotel the right to break the agreement. You must then leave the premises after paying all costs incurred.
- If one of the terms and conditions cannot be used, this has no effect on the remaining terms and conditions.
- Printing errors and changes do not give Hotel Sonnenblick, Lütz, any obligation.